- 1 How big is the back of a Chevy Equinox?
- 2 Is a Ford Edge bigger than a Chevy Equinox?
- 3 What is the best year for the Chevy Equinox?
- 4 Is the Chevy Equinox roomy?
- 5 Do Chevy Equinox have a lot of problems?
- 6 How long do Chevy Equinox engines last?
- 7 Which is better Ford Edge or Chevy Equinox?
- 8 Do Chevy Equinox have engine problems?
- 9 What problems do Chevy Equinox have?
- 10 Is Chevrolet Equinox a reliable car?
- 11 Does Chevy Equinox hold its value?
- 12 What is the best Chevy SUV to buy?
- 13 What is the top of the line Chevy Equinox?
How big is the back of a Chevy Equinox?
Rear Legroom — 39.9 inches. Cargo Volume Behind First Row — 63.9 cubic feet. Cargo Volume Behind Second Row — 29.9 cubic feet.
Is a Ford Edge bigger than a Chevy Equinox?
Is the Ford Edge Bigger than Chevy Equinox? Each midsize SUV offers a spacious cabin for five passengers to ride in. The Edge is larger and includes 113.9 cubic feet, while the Equinox only offers 103.2 cubic feet of cabin space.
What is the best year for the Chevy Equinox?
The 2016 through 2018 Chevrolet Equinox was recently recognized by Consumer Reports as a Best Used Car For Under $20,000 in the Midsize SUV category. The organization applauded the Equinox’s sizable rear seat, responsive handling, quality ride, and quiet cabin.
Is the Chevy Equinox roomy?
The Equinox is one of the roomiest compact SUVs available, and offers the latest infotainment and safety technology.
Do Chevy Equinox have a lot of problems?
The complaint of excessive oil consumption seems to be the biggest issue. Other Equinox owners report that their vehicle consumes more than a quart of oil per 1,000 miles. When the time comes for an oil change, the crankcase may be empty. Low engine oil from excessive oil consumption- is a huge cause of a blown engine.
How long do Chevy Equinox engines last?
The chevy equinox has been reported to last about 150 – 200,000 miles with proper repair and scheduled maintenance.
Which is better Ford Edge or Chevy Equinox?
Passengers in the backseat will be able to stretch out a lot more in the Ford Edge than in the Chevrolet Equinox, due to its greater head- and legroom. The Ford Edge will be a hit with tall drivers and their front seat passengers, since it has greater front head- and legroom than the Chevrolet Equinox.
Do Chevy Equinox have engine problems?
Problems plague the engine no matter where it was used. The issue centers around excessive oil consumption. According to CarComplaints.com, the model had two recalls and 772 complaints. One owner of a 2013 model in South Carolina said they were adding as much as four to six quarts per month.
What problems do Chevy Equinox have?
Chevrolet Equinox Common Problems
Common complaints related to the Chevy Equinox engine include the smell of gasoline and smoke, fuel pump failure, and excessive oil consumption.
Is Chevrolet Equinox a reliable car?
The Chevrolet Equinox Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 23rd out of 26 for compact SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $537 which means it has lower than average ownership costs.
Does Chevy Equinox hold its value?
A Chevrolet Equinox will depreciate 55% after 5 years and have a 5 year resale value of $14,101.
What is the best Chevy SUV to buy?
- The Chevy Trax: The best crossover for urban commuters.
- The Chevy Equinox: The best compact SUV for teen drivers.
- The Chevy Blazer: The best sporty midsize SUV on the market.
- The Chevy Traverse: The best midsize SUV for growing families.
- The Chevy Tahoe: The best full-size SUV for tech lovers.
What is the top of the line Chevy Equinox?
2020 CHEVY EQUINOX PREMIER: $31,400 MSRP
As the top of the line 2020 Equinox trim level, the Equinox Premier features luxury upgrades like leather-appointed heated front seats with driver’s seat memory and 18-inch bright-aluminum wheels.