- 1 How many MPG does a Chevy Silverado get?
- 2 What 2019 truck gets the best gas mileage?
- 3 How many MPG does a 5.3 motor get?
- 4 Which Silverado gets the best gas mileage?
- 5 Are Chevy Silverados good on gas?
- 6 How much does it cost to fill up a Chevy Silverado?
- 7 What truck lasts the longest?
- 8 Are there any trucks that get 30 mpg?
- 9 What truck has the best mpg while towing?
- 10 How can I get better gas mileage in my Chevy Silverado?
- 11 How many miles will a Vortec 5.3 last?
- 12 Does a tonneau cover increase mpg?
- 13 What is the most economical pickup?
- 14 What is the most fuel efficient 4×4?
- 15 What is the most fuel efficient full size pickup truck?
How many MPG does a Chevy Silverado get?
DETROIT — The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with the available, all-new 3.0L Duramax turbo-diesel engine delivers an EPA-estimated 33 mpg highway and 23 city in rear-wheel-drive models. EPA-estimated fuel economy for four-wheel drive models is 29 mpg highway/23 city.
What 2019 truck gets the best gas mileage?
Most Fuel Efficient Trucks of 2019
- 2019 GMC Canyon Extended Cab.
- 2019 Honda Ridgeline.
- 2019 Ford F150 Regular Cab.
- 2019 Ford F150 Super Cab. View full gallery.
- 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Crew Cab. View full gallery.
- 2019 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab. View full gallery.
- 2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab. View full gallery.
- 2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew. View full gallery.
How many MPG does a 5.3 motor get?
When the 5.3-liter is backed by the eight-speed its mileage jumps to 18 mpg, and it goes up to 19 mpg with the 10-speed.
Which Silverado gets the best gas mileage?
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
The 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 310 horsepower and 348 pound-feet of torque paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission is the best choice for good gas mileage. The Silverado 1500 gets 20 mpg combined, 19 mpg in the city, and 22 mpg for highway driving.
Are Chevy Silverados good on gas?
The full-size Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Duramax is the most fuel-efficient truck on the market, achieving 27 mpg in combined city and highway driving.
How much does it cost to fill up a Chevy Silverado?
|2020 Chevrolet Silverado 4WD|
|Annual Fuel Cost*||$1,850|
|Cost to Drive 25 Miles||$3.07|
|Cost to Fill the Tank||$74|
|Tank Size||24.0 gallons|
What truck lasts the longest?
The 5 Longest-Lasting Used Trucks
- Honda Ridgeline. The Honda Ridgeline comes in at first place in the category of trucks most likely to last 200,000 miles.
- Toyota Tacoma. The Toyota Tacoma is another midsize truck that can provide reliability and longevity.
- Toyota Tundra.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- Ford F-150.
Are there any trucks that get 30 mpg?
The Best Fuel-Efficient Trucks
- If you’re looking for a pickup that can tow more than 7,500 pounds with a trailer — and top 30 mpg without one — you’ve come to the right place.
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado.
- 2020 Ram 1500.
- 2020 GMC Sierra.
- 2020 Ford F-150.
- 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro.
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator.
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline.
What truck has the best mpg while towing?
Best Trucks for Towing Campers
As the top choice as one of the best-used trucks for towing campers, we picked the 2008 Dodge Ram. It has an available 5.7-liter V8 engine that tows up to 9,000 pounds and features a gas mileage of 14/19 mpg.
How can I get better gas mileage in my Chevy Silverado?
Gas Mileage Mods for Chevy Vortec 5.3
- Cold air intake upgrade.
- Cat-back exhaust.
- Engine tune.
- Wheels and tires.
- Tire pressure.
How many miles will a Vortec 5.3 last?
Part of the reliability of this engine stems from its fairly impressive lifespan. A Chevy 5.3 L engine can be expected to last somewhere between 200,000 to 300,000 miles.
Does a tonneau cover increase mpg?
On average, using a tonneau cover led to a 5.7% reduction in drag. That reduced drag meant about a 1.8% increase in fuel efficiency. Even though 1.8% better gas mileage isn’t massive, it definitely makes a difference over a year of fueling up your truck.
What is the most economical pickup?
Top 10: Most economical pick-ups
- Nissan Navara. 46.3mpg. Easy to drive, comfortable and capable of hauling heavy loads, the Nissan Navara is the perfect pick-up.
- Isuzu D-Max. Rating: 45.6mpg. Looking for a no-nonsense single cab pick-up, with rock bottom running costs?
- Ford Ranger. Rating: 43.5mpg.
- Mitsubishi L200. Rating: 40.9mpg.
What is the most fuel efficient 4×4?
10 Most Fuel-Efficient 4×4 Trucks and SUVs
- 2020 Ford F-150.
- 2020 Ford Ranger.
- 2020 Chevrolet Colorado.
- 2020 Toyota Tacoma.
- 2020 Jeep Wranger Unlimited.
- 2020 Ford Expedition.
- 2020 Toyota 4Runner.
- 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe.
What is the most fuel efficient full size pickup truck?
Best Fullsize Trucks by Gas Mileage
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500. The GMC Sierra 1500 is a handsome full-size pickup truck with innovative trailering features like a trailer length indicator, a cargo bed viewer, and a jack-knife alert.
- 2021 Ram 1500.
- 2021 Ford F-150.
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 2020 Nissan Titan.
- 2021 Toyota Tundra.