- 1 Is the 2013 Buick LaCrosse a good car?
- 2 How much is my 2013 Buick LaCrosse worth?
- 3 How reliable are Buick LaCrosse?
- 4 Are there any recalls on 2013 Buick LaCrosse?
- 5 Are Buick LaCrosse expensive to maintain?
- 6 Is Buick discontinuing the LaCrosse?
- 7 What kind of oil does my 2013 Buick LaCrosse take?
- 8 What is a 2013 Buick Verano worth?
- 9 How much does a 2014 Buick LaCrosse cost?
- 10 Does a Buick LaCrosse hold its value?
- 11 Is a Buick LaCrosse a luxury car?
- 12 What is the most luxurious Buick?
Is the 2013 Buick LaCrosse a good car?
The 2013 Buick LaCrosse is a class leader in reliability, with a rating of 4.5 out of five from J.D. Power. Three is an average score among all cars.
How much is my 2013 Buick LaCrosse worth?
2013 Buick LaCrosse Value – $4,243-$12,723 | Edmunds.
How reliable are Buick LaCrosse?
How Reliable Is the 2019 Buick LaCrosse? The 2019 Buick LaCrosse has a slightly above-average predicted reliability rating of 3.5 out of five.
Are there any recalls on 2013 Buick LaCrosse?
General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013 Buick LaCrosse vehicles, manufactured between April 25, 2012, through March 6, 2013, and model year 2013 Cadillac SRX vehicles, manufactured between May 29, 2012, through February 18, 2013 for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle
Are Buick LaCrosse expensive to maintain?
Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Buick LaCrosse is $569, compared to an average of $526 for midsize cars and $652 for all vehicle models.
Is Buick discontinuing the LaCrosse?
Your journey to a luxurious drive is just beginning. While the Buick LaCrosse and LaCrosse Avenir are no longer available, the 2020 Envision is distinguished on every level.
What kind of oil does my 2013 Buick LaCrosse take?
The 2013 buick lacrosse uses sae 5w-30 full synthetic oil.
What is a 2013 Buick Verano worth?
2013 Buick Verano Value – $3,184-$10,659 | Edmunds.
How much does a 2014 Buick LaCrosse cost?
The price of a used 2014 LaCrosse ranges from about $17,100 for a base model to around $21,600 for the Buick LaCrosse Premium AWD model.
Does a Buick LaCrosse hold its value?
While the new LaCrosse promises to hold its value better than past models, it isn’t likely to prove as resilient as the Toyota Avalon.
Is a Buick LaCrosse a luxury car?
2019 Buick LaCrosse Review
The 2019 Buick LaCrosse is a full-size entry-luxury sedan that can seat up to five people. It’s powered by a standard mild-hybrid drivetrain that uses a 194-horsepower, 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and a six-speed automatic transmission.
What is the most luxurious Buick?
Buick Luxury Vehicles
- 2021 Buick Enclave. Starting Price. $41,195. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2021 Buick Encore. Starting Price. $24,195. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2021 Buick Envision. Starting Price. $32,995. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 Buick Regal Sportback. Starting Price. $26,295.
- 2020 Buick Regal TourX. Starting Price. $30,295.