- 1 How much is a 2012 Acura TL worth?
- 2 What is technology package on Acura TL?
- 3 Is 2012 Acura TL a good car?
- 4 Why was Acura TL discontinued?
- 5 Are repairs on acuras expensive?
- 6 How many miles will a Acura TL last?
- 7 What is the difference between Acura Advance Package and Technology Package?
- 8 What’s included in Acura technology package?
- 9 What is the difference between Acura RDX base and technology package?
- 10 Does 2012 Acura TL require premium gas?
- 11 Do Acura TL have transmission problems?
- 12 Is Acura TL a reliable car?
- 13 What year Acura TL is best?
- 14 What is the best used Acura to buy?
- 15 What does TL stand for in Acura?
How much is a 2012 Acura TL worth?
2012 Acura TL Value – $4,857-$15,076 | Edmunds.
What is technology package on Acura TL?
If you’re looking for the best in navigation, audio, connectivity, and convenience, the Acura Technology Package is for you. Features in this package include the Acura Navigation system with HD Traffic view and re-routing functions.
Is 2012 Acura TL a good car?
Edmunds’ Expert Review
Thanks to this year’s refreshed exterior styling and improved fuel efficiency, the 2012 Acura TL is a strong choice for a midsize luxury sedan.
Why was Acura TL discontinued?
The TL saw initial success, being Acura’s best-selling vehicle up until 2007 when the MDX took over and spent some time ranked second-best in the US among all luxury sedan sales. Sales peaked at over 78,000 in 2005, but after a slow decline, Acura decided to cease production of the vehicle in 2014.
Are repairs on acuras expensive?
Acura is one of the more affordable cars in the luxury segment. As Honda’s luxury division, Acura vehicles are known for good performance, quality, and reliability. According to auto repair and maintenance information website RepairPal, Acura repair costs across all models are around $501 per year.
How many miles will a Acura TL last?
But as long as you do your maintenance on time, you have many, many more miles left. A fairly well designed, well maintained engine should be perfectly happy running 300K at least. 500K or more depending on typical use. Typically, a well maintained engine is one of the last things to fail.
What is the difference between Acura Advance Package and Technology Package?
While both the Advance and Technology packages include a premium audio system, the Advance edition of your favorite Acura model gains additional speakers, creating an even more immersive experience.
What’s included in Acura technology package?
What Does The Acura Technology Package Include?
- Sport seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior with Contrast Stitching.
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View.
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Street and Freeway Conditions.
- Traffic Rerouting™
- GPS-Linked Climate Control.
What is the difference between Acura RDX base and technology package?
This brings the prices up to $40,500 on the FWD and $42,500 on the AWD. This package adds or replaces standard features that may be found in the base 2018 Acura RDX model. The package includes a few luxury features that may be important to drivers.
Does 2012 Acura TL require premium gas?
The 2012 Acura TL requires premium gas, which may deter some shoppers, but its fuel economy is better than some competitors that use regular gas.
Do Acura TL have transmission problems?
Acura TL transmission problems
The worst category of problems with the Acura TL is with the transmission. This dreaded problem, transmission failure, showed up the most in the 2003 Acura TL. Acura TL owners who bought production years 2003-2009 and 2012 also had complained about transmission problems.
Is Acura TL a reliable car?
The Acura TL Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 2nd out of 32 for all car brands.
What year Acura TL is best?
The 2008 Acura TL Is One of the Best Used Acura Model You Can Buy. In 1986, the Honda Motor Company introduced Acura to the United States as its luxury vehicle lineup. The Acura TL is an entry-level, compact executive sedan.
What is the best used Acura to buy?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.
What does TL stand for in Acura?
Just recently discontinued, the Acura TL is a used luxury sedan that won’t break your budget. If you’re conducting used car research to find a deal on pre-owned luxury vehicles, it only makes sense to learn about the Acura TL—a car with touring luxury actually built into its name.