- 1 How much is a 2001 BMW 740iL worth?
- 2 Are BMW 7 series good cars?
- 3 What is the difference between BMW 740i and 740iL?
- 4 Are BMW 750Li good cars?
- 5 How much is a BMW 740il?
- 6 What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
- 7 Do BMWs break down a lot?
- 8 Which BMW 7 Series is the most reliable?
- 9 What’s the difference between Li and I BMW?
- 10 What is high mileage for a BMW?
- 11 Is buying a used BMW worth it?
- 12 Which BMW series is best?
How much is a 2001 BMW 740iL worth?
7 Series Trims
|Sedan||Original MSRP / Price||City MPG / Hwy MPG|
|7 Series 740iA 4dr Sdn||$62,900 / N/A||17 / 23|
|7 Series 740iL 4dr Sdn||$66,900 / N/A||17 / 23|
|7 Series 740iL 4dr Sdn Protection||$99,400 / N/A||17 / 23|
|7 Series 750iL 4dr Sdn||$92,100 / N/A||13 / 20|
Are BMW 7 series good cars?
A BMW 7 Series is a top-of-the-line sedan known for its luxury, performance, and technology. Buying brand-new can be appealing if you want something that you don’t have to worry about repairing anytime soon. The price for one of these new, however, is very high.
What is the difference between BMW 740i and 740iL?
Length. The main difference between the 740i and 740Li from a marketing and consumer utility perspective is that the Li is 5.5 inches longer.
Are BMW 750Li good cars?
BMW 750Li Ratings Overview
The average rating is a 4.4 out of 5 stars. The BMW 750Li Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
How much is a BMW 740il?
The 2021 BMW 7 Series has a starting price of $86,800, which is about average for the class. The price rises to $103,000 for the sportier 750i model and rockets up to $157,800 for the powerful M760i variant.
What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
Here are five of the top BMW 7 Series cars released in the last decade.
- 2006 BMW 750Li – $71,800.
- 2008 BMW 760Li – $82,495.
- 2013 BMW 740Li – $81,525.
- 2016 BMW 730d xDrive – $82,295.
- 2017 BMW Alpina B7 – $137,995.
- 10 Custom Built Ferraris That Will Blow You Away.
- 10 Supercars Costing North of $2 Million.
Do BMWs break down a lot?
BMW is an expensive car with marginal reliability
These same cars, as reported by Consumer Reports, have poor reliability ratings, ranking 11th out of a class of 16 models. Maintenance, parts, and repairs for these German-made rides make BMWs some of the most expensive cars to own, as well.
Which BMW 7 Series is the most reliable?
I hate saying things like that but there’s little about the E65 7 Series that makes it worth dealing with its reliability concerns. The E38 is probably the very best luxury car BMW has ever made; it still looks fantastic today, it drives superbly and it’s very reliable, as far as luxury cars go.
What’s the difference between Li and I BMW?
They’re pretty much the exact same car the Li is about 5″ longer and 100lbs heavier. The Li does have some more options though not many more. For 4,000 more you might as well go with the Li, considering you’d be spending $80,000 base on the i anyway.
What is high mileage for a BMW?
High miles is no real problem especially for a BMW but saying that the car has to have been looked after well and regularly serviced with some if not full service history but most components do need replacement after 100000 miles on BMW cars so make sure to do thorough checks on one around that mileage.
Is buying a used BMW worth it?
Yes, BMWs are awesome cars, however like most vehicles, they lose their value quickly. Another important factor that goes hand-in-hand when looking for an older BMW is the cost of maintenance. BMWs can be more expensive to maintain than non-luxury cars and older model parts can be hard to come by.
Which BMW series is best?
The 10 Best BMW Cars, Ranked
- 1 BMW 507. Finally, ranking #1 on this list of the best BMW cars is the BMW 507.
- 2 BMW M535i. Ranking number 2 is the BMW M535i.
- 3 BMW 2002. The BMW 2002 is a part of the BMW 02 series, but it was not produced in 2002.
- 4 BMW M3. Next up is the BMW M3.
- 5 BMW M1.
- 6 BMW E36 M3.
- 7 BMW 850CSI.
- 8 BMW Z3 M Coupe.