- 1 Are Acura Integras reliable?
- 2 How much is a 1999 Acura Integra worth?
- 3 How many miles can an Integra last?
- 4 How much does a GSR transmission cost?
- 5 Why did they stop making Acura Integra?
- 6 What is the fastest Acura model?
- 7 How much is a Integra Type R Worth?
- 8 How long do b18 engines last?
- 9 How do I know if I have a GSR transmission?
- 10 How much horsepower does a B18C1 have?
- 11 How much oil does a GSR transmission take?
Are Acura Integras reliable?
Reliable and Fun! My Integra has been very reliable and is lots of fun to drive. The handling and transmission are great and the engine has a nice tone (no fake muffler sound required). My GSR is in great shape and has very low mileage.
How much is a 1999 Acura Integra worth?
1999 Acura Integra Value – $166-$3,502 | Edmunds.
How many miles can an Integra last?
If you take good care of it, over 200,000 miles.
How much does a GSR transmission cost?
a used good condition gsr or b16 tranny will run you $500-700. a rebuild is at least $1000.
Why did they stop making Acura Integra?
The RSX was sold as a Honda Integra in Japan and Australia, markets where Acura did not exist. In March 2006, Honda announced that the Integra would be discontinued in June after its final 300 cars were sold, due to the shrinkage of the coupe market.
What is the fastest Acura model?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
How much is a Integra Type R Worth?
Today, the Integra Type R is a legend, with prices far eclipsing an original retail price in the low-$20,000 range. In 2018 at its Las Vegas auction, Barrett-Jackson set a new world-record price for a low-miles 1997 ITR at $63,800.
How long do b18 engines last?
like tngay said they can last over 200k with the proper care. so yes a b18 is good for a good while and 100k is still very good to mod.
How do I know if I have a GSR transmission?
count the teeth on the differential (66) and then the teeth on the countershaft gear that connects with the diff. (15) divide and get a 4.4 ratio for gsr..
How much horsepower does a B18C1 have?
|Bore & Stroke (mm):||81mm & 87.2mm|
|Peak Horsepower (@ RPM):||485 HP @8,200 RPM|
How much oil does a GSR transmission take?
yep right around 2 qts.