- 1 Are Chevy Cobalts good on gas?
- 2 Are Chevy Cobalts reliable cars?
- 3 How many MPG does a Chevy Cobalt have?
- 4 What are the top 10 best gas mileage cars?
- 5 Do Chevy Cobalts last long?
- 6 Why did Chevy stop making the Cobalt?
- 7 How safe is a Chevy Cobalt?
- 8 Is a Chevy Cobalt a good first car?
- 9 What car replaced the Chevy Cobalt?
- 10 What kind of gas does a Chevy Cobalt take?
- 11 What cars get 50 miles per gallon?
- 12 What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
- 13 What used cars get 40 mpg?
Are Chevy Cobalts good on gas?
Chevy Cobalt was a very good choice for me and my small family. It was in my price range. It gets great gas mileage and they had the white color I wanted in stock (white). It was used but had low mileage.
Are Chevy Cobalts reliable cars?
The Chevrolet Cobalt Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5. It ranks 20th out of 32 for all car brands.
How many MPG does a Chevy Cobalt have?
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
|Vehicle||EPA Fuel Economy||Driver MPG|
|25 MPG 22 31 combined city/hwy city hwy 4 gal/100 mi||31.0|
|2007 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.4 L, 4 cyl, Automatic 4-spd, Premium Gasoline|
|24 MPG 21 29 combined city/hwy city hwy 4.2 gal/100 mi||23.8|
|2007 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.2 L, 4 cyl, Automatic 4-spd, Regular Gasoline|
What are the top 10 best gas mileage cars?
Best Cars over 40 MPG
- 2020 Hyundai Ioniq.
- 2021 Honda Accord.
- 2021 Honda Insight.
- 2020 Karma Revero GT.
- 2021 Toyota Prius Prime.
- 2021 Toyota Camry.
- 2021 Toyota Avalon.
- 2021 Lexus ES. The Lexus ES is a midsize luxury sedan with a smooth ride and plush cabin built for comfort.
Do Chevy Cobalts last long?
Mine has over 180,000 miles on it, without any major issues. 12 years and that many miles causes wear on lots of things, and all cars, as they age will need things replaced or serviced. Modern car drivelines are very robust, and I would expect that just about any car can make 250,000 miles without any major repairs.
Why did Chevy stop making the Cobalt?
On September 28, 2012, GM announced a recall of 40,859 cars including the Chevrolet Cobalt from the 2007-09 model year because of a potential fuel leak.
How safe is a Chevy Cobalt?
Every year, the Safety Institute releases quarterly lists of vehicles with known safety issues. The 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 and the 2010 Chevy Cobalt all had issues with their electrical system, as did the 2007 and 2011 HHR.
Is a Chevy Cobalt a good first car?
The Chevy Cobalt was nothing special
The Cobalt SS also got a significant upgrade in 2008 – a 2.0-liter engine that could put out 260 hp. The Cobalt has good handling and high safety scores, making it an excellent pick for a teen’s first car.
What car replaced the Chevy Cobalt?
It was succeeded by the Chevrolet Cruze for 2011. The Cobalt itself replaced the long-running Chevy Cavalier, which was both smaller and of much poorer quality. The Cobalt was available as a coupe or sedan.
What kind of gas does a Chevy Cobalt take?
The kind of gas a chevy cobalt takes is regular gasoline.
What cars get 50 miles per gallon?
10 Cars that Get Around 50 MPG
- Toyota Prius Prime.
- Toyota Prius.
- Toyota Prius Eco.
- Toyota Prius c.
- Honda Accord Hybrid.
- Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid.
- Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid.
- Honda Civic Hybrid.
What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
Best Fuel-Efficient Cars
- Nissan Leaf. MSRP: $32,780. Estimated annual operating cost: $561 for electric supply (lowest on this list)
- Toyota Prius. MSRP: $21,600.
- Lexus CT 200h. MSRP: $29,000.
- Honda Civic Hybrid. MSRP: $24,000.
- Honda Insight. MSRP: $18,200.
- Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. MSRP: $34,000.
- Mercury Milan Hybrid. MSRP: $28,000.
What used cars get 40 mpg?
10 Used Cars that Get 40 MPG
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt – 106 MPGe.
- 2016 Lexus ES 300h – 40 MPG.
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid – 46 MPG.
- 2016 Toyota Prius – 56 MPG.
- 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid – 41 MPG.
- 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid – 40 MPG.
- 2016 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid – 44 MPG.
- 2016 Lexus CT 200h – 42 MPG.