- 1 Why was the Cadillac SRX discontinued?
- 2 Is a Cadillac SRX a good car?
- 3 Is a Cadillac SRX a SUV?
- 4 What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
- 5 Are Cadillac SRX expensive to fix?
- 6 What does SRX stand for?
- 7 What are the problems with Cadillac SRX?
- 8 How long can a Cadillac SRX last?
- 9 How many miles will a Cadillac last?
- 10 How much does an oil change cost for a Cadillac SRX?
- 11 What are the different levels of Cadillac SRX?
- 12 What replaced the Cadillac SRX?
- 13 What is the best tire for a Cadillac SRX?
- 14 How many miles will a 2011 Cadillac SRX last?
- 15 What kind of gas does a Cadillac SRX take?
Why was the Cadillac SRX discontinued?
A: The exact reason why General Motors chose to discontinue the Cadillac SRX is unknown. However, it’s thought that low sales figures for Cadillac SRX was likely the reason for the end of its production.
Is a Cadillac SRX a good car?
The average rating is a 3.7 out of 5 stars. The Cadillac SRX Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5. It ranks 26th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Cadillac SRX Reliability Ratings.
Is a Cadillac SRX a SUV?
The Cadillac SRX is a mid-size luxury SUV and compact luxury crossover SUV (CUV) manufactured and marketed by Cadillac over two generations: the first generation as a five-door, three-row, seven-passenger CUV (2003–2009), and the second generation as a five-door, two-row, five-passenger CUV (2010–2016) – the latter
What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
Since the model was going the final stretch, the 2015 was the best SRX year ever, having all it needed, and giving it all to us. It was a bittersweet ending for the vehicle, but the 2015 SRX was as good as it was ever going to get. In many ways, the story of the Cadillac SRX is a sad one.
Are Cadillac SRX expensive to fix?
The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Cadillac SRX is $703, compared to an average of $807 for luxury midsize SUVs and $652 for all vehicle models.
What does SRX stand for?
|SRX||Speed and Range Expansion (Linksys)|
|SRX||Super Robot X-Type (game)|
|SRX||Shared Resources Exchange|
What are the problems with Cadillac SRX?
Top Cadillac SRX Problems
- Failure of Front Turn Signal and DRL Bulbs.
- Steering Wheel Position Sensor May Fail.
- Sunroof May Not Work.
- Check Engine Light Due to Loose or Worn Gas Cap.
- Rear Axle Pinion Seal May Leak.
- The Check Engine Light With Code: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P0341, P0346, P0336, and/or P0391.
How long can a Cadillac SRX last?
The cadillac srx can be expected to last over 150,000 miles with properly scheduled maintenance intervals followed.
How many miles will a Cadillac last?
Mark B. If you properly maintain the cadillac cts it can last anywhere from 100,000 miles to 400,000 miles or more if you get lucky. if you fail to maintain the vehicle then you will be lucky to get up to 100,000 miles out of it.
How much does an oil change cost for a Cadillac SRX?
The average cost for a Cadillac SRX oil change is between $141 and $157. Labor costs are estimated between $39 and $49 while parts are priced between $102 and $108.
What are the different levels of Cadillac SRX?
Four trim levels are offered: base SRX, Luxury Collection, Performance Collection, and Premium Collection. Cadillac SRX is powered by a 3.6-liter V6 that produces 308 horsepower and 265 pound-feet of torque.
What replaced the Cadillac SRX?
The Cadillac XT5 (short for Crossover Touring 5) is a compact luxury / D-segment crossover SUV manufactured by General Motors. It was introduced at both the Dubai Motor Show and LA Auto Show in November 2015. The XT5 replaced the Cadillac SRX crossover when it was launched in spring 2016.
What is the best tire for a Cadillac SRX?
Best Cadillac SRX Tires
- Falken Ziex CT60 A/S (8.4) Nexen NFera RU5 (7.9)
- Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail (6.1)
- Toyo Observe GSi-5 (8.8) Pirelli Scorpion Winter (7.1)
- Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2 (8.9) Continental WinterContact SI (8.6)
- Hankook Winter iPike RW11 (8.5)
- Maxxis Escapade CUV CV-01 (8.7)
- Continental ContiSportContact 5 (8.2)
How many miles will a 2011 Cadillac SRX last?
The motor you have, the 3.6L V6 is quite reliable. If it was regularly maintained, and you continue that, you should have no trouble getting another 100,000 miles from the vehicle.
What kind of gas does a Cadillac SRX take?
Use regular unleaded gasoline with a posted octane rating of 87 or higher.