- 1 How much is a 2007 BMW 335i worth?
- 2 Are 2007 335i reliable?
- 3 Is the 2007 BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
- 4 What year 335i is most reliable?
- 5 What are common problems with BMW 335i?
- 6 How reliable are BMW 335i?
- 7 Are 335i expensive to maintain?
- 8 How many miles can a BMW 335i last?
- 9 Is the 335i fast?
- 10 Are all 335i twin turbo?
- 11 What is the top speed of a BMW 335i?
- 12 How much horsepower does a BMW 335i Twin Turbo have?
- 13 Is the 335d faster than the 335i?
- 14 How much HP can a stock N54 handle?
- 15 Which is better 328i or 335i?
How much is a 2007 BMW 335i worth?
2007 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|328i Coupe RWD||$35,995||$7,398|
|328xi Wagon AWD||$36,795||$6,612|
|335i Coupe RWD||$41,295||$9,629|
|335i Convertible RWD||$49,100||$11,487|
Are 2007 335i reliable?
The 2007 BMW 335i Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
Is the 2007 BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
Deep breath. The 335i, then, is a twin–turbocharged direct-injection 3.0 that makes 75 percent of the expected power of next year’s M3 V-8.
What year 335i is most reliable?
The most reliable 335i will be a 2014 f30 chassis.
What are common problems with BMW 335i?
The Common Issues
- High-Pressure Fuel Pump or HPFP. If the engine is the heart of the problem, the HPFP is the arteries.
- Wastegate Rattle. This is one of the worst issues that specifically plague the N54.
- Leaky and/or Clogged Fuel Injectors.
- Valve Cover/ Gasket Leak.
- Water Pump.
- AC Evaporator.
How reliable are BMW 335i?
The BMW 335i Reliability Rating is 2.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 28th out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $1,030 which means it has poor ownership costs.
Are 335i expensive to maintain?
Still this cars are very expensive to maintain. Still 4500 in 6 years is very good, it pays to be able to do maintenance yourself!.
How many miles can a BMW 335i last?
If you continue with the proper maintenance and keep everything upto date with no delays you can get up 200k miles out of that car. Your turbos may need replacing around 150k. Your Turbos have a 120k warranty on them.
Is the 335i fast?
The 335i is faster in a straight line and has much more torque than an E46 M3. Lightly modified a 335i will blow away an E90 M3 in a straight line. The M3 owner will want you to know that last part. It was a very fast car and very torquey car.
Are all 335i twin turbo?
BMW N54 vs N55 Engine
The N54 features a true twin turbo setup while the N55 receives a single twin-scroll turbo. This means ALL E-chassis N55 335i models are PWG.
What is the top speed of a BMW 335i?
With 302 hp, the turbocharged 3 Liter 24v Inline 6 gasoline engine accelerates this 335i Coupé to 62 mph in 5.5 seconds and on to a maximum speed of 155 mph.
How much horsepower does a BMW 335i Twin Turbo have?
|Engine type||twin turbo R6|
|Displacement||3.0 l (183 ci)|
|Power||306 ps (302 bhp / 225 kw)|
|Torque||400 Nm (295 lb-ft)|
|Power / liter||102 ps (101 hp)|
Is the 335d faster than the 335i?
The 335d is noticeably slower than 335i, even the European version.
How much HP can a stock N54 handle?
If running pump gas only, we suggest multiplying these horsepower numbers by 0.70. Turbos are very expensive; for a good turbo you could pay about $1500-$2500 or more. The N54 engines stock internals are able to handle with 650-700 HP.
Which is better 328i or 335i?
The top speed of the 328i is an electronically limited 130 mph. The 335i is significantly faster to 60 mph, as it performs the highway-speed sprint in 5.1 seconds with the auto transmission or 5.4 seconds with the optional manual. The 335i shares the 328i’s 130-mph top speed.