- 1 Is a 2006 BMW 750Li a good car?
- 2 Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
- 3 How much is a 2006 BMW 750i worth?
- 4 What BMW has the best gas mileage?
- 5 Why are used BMW 7 Series so cheap?
- 6 How much is a 2007 BMW 750li worth?
- 7 Is it worth buying a BMW with high mileage?
- 8 Is buying a used BMW worth it?
- 9 What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
- 10 How much is a 2008 BMW 750li worth?
- 11 Do BMWs have alot of problems?
- 12 How many miles can a BMW last for?
- 13 Are BMW x5 expensive to maintain?
Is a 2006 BMW 750Li a good car?
Our Take on the 2006 BMW 750
The latest edition of BMW’s 750Li sedan may be the perfect car for effortless and entertaining long-distance touring. The German automaker continues to improve and refine its four-door flagship.
Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
BMW 750Li Ratings Overview
The BMW 750Li Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
How much is a 2006 BMW 750i worth?
2006 BMW 7 Series Value – $1,116-$8,703 | Edmunds.
What BMW has the best gas mileage?
Which BMW Car Has the Highest Gas Mileage? The new 2019 BMW 3 Series and 2019 BMW 5 Series both return up to 36 highway mpg, making them the most fuel-efficient BMW cars. The rest of the pack isn’t far behind though, as popular BMW vehicles like the 2 Series and BMW 4 Series both return over 30 highway mpg.
Why are used BMW 7 Series so cheap?
Why is there such a huge difference in price? The reason why the BMW 7 Series is significantly less than a slightly older model is simple. It’s classified as a luxury vehicle. Car owners aren’t going to pay top dollar for technology that’s essentially outdated in a used car, even one that’s only a year old.
How much is a 2007 BMW 750li worth?
2007 BMW 7 Series Value – $1,458-$8,991 | Edmunds.
Is it worth buying a BMW with high mileage?
High miles is no real problem especially for a BMW but saying that the car has to have been looked after well and regularly serviced with some if not full service history but most components do need replacement after 100000 miles on BMW cars so make sure to do thorough checks on one around that mileage.
Is buying a used BMW worth it?
Yes, BMWs are awesome cars, however like most vehicles, they lose their value quickly. Another important factor that goes hand-in-hand when looking for an older BMW is the cost of maintenance. BMWs can be more expensive to maintain than non-luxury cars and older model parts can be hard to come by.
What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
Here are five of the top BMW 7 Series cars released in the last decade.
- 2006 BMW 750Li – $71,800.
- 2008 BMW 760Li – $82,495.
- 2013 BMW 740Li – $81,525.
- 2016 BMW 730d xDrive – $82,295.
- 2017 BMW Alpina B7 – $137,995.
- 10 Custom Built Ferraris That Will Blow You Away.
- 10 Supercars Costing North of $2 Million.
How much is a 2008 BMW 750li worth?
2008 BMW 7 Series Value – $2,034-$12,074 | Edmunds.
Do BMWs have alot of problems?
There are certainly BMW’s that have been plagued with frequent, costly issues. It is not hard to find horror stories and complaints about reliability. However, on the opposite end, there are also plenty of BMW’s that surpass 100,000 miles with no issues, or few minor issues.
How many miles can a BMW last for?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Are BMW x5 expensive to maintain?
On average, BMW owners can expect to pay between $150 to $400 per service every 10,000 miles. A major service can cost $1,000 to $3,000 or more. At the end of the day, owners pay about $1,000 to $1,700 per year for maintenance and repairs – higher than most brands.