- 1 How much is a 2005 BMW 645Ci worth?
- 2 How do I reset my BMW 645Ci?
- 3 Is the BMW 645Ci a good car?
- 4 How do you reset BMW warning lights?
- 5 What does service due mean on a BMW?
- 6 Do BMWs break down alot?
- 7 What is high mileage for a BMW?
- 8 Can a BMW last 200k miles?
- 9 How do I reset my BMW radio?
- 10 What does red service light mean on BMW?
How much is a 2005 BMW 645Ci worth?
2005 BMW 6 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|645Ci Coupe RWD||$70,595||$9,918|
|645Ci Convertible RWD||$77,595||$11,678|
How do I reset my BMW 645Ci?
Press and hold the “RESET” button for 10 seconds to display menu in speedometer. Press the “RESET” or “LOWER AXIAL (FAS)” button on the turn signal to scroll through the menu. Select “ENGINE OIL” and press and hold “RESET” button until menu is displayed in tachometer.
Is the BMW 645Ci a good car?
BMW 645Ci Ratings Overview
The average rating is a 3.4 out of 5 stars.
How do you reset BMW warning lights?
How to Reset the BMW Service Light
- Turn on the vehicle’s electrical systems but do not start the engine.
- Locate the small odometer button near the bottom left corner of the instrument panel.
- Press and hold it until the service message appears.
- Release the button, and press and hold it again until the message says “Reset?”.
What does service due mean on a BMW?
Service Vehicle: When this light is red, your BMW is overdue for service. When it’s yellow, it means your BMW is due for service soon. In either case, it’s best to schedule a service appointment as soon as possible.
Do BMWs break down alot?
BMW is an expensive car with marginal reliability
These same cars, as reported by Consumer Reports, have poor reliability ratings, ranking 11th out of a class of 16 models. Maintenance, parts, and repairs for these German-made rides make BMWs some of the most expensive cars to own, as well.
What is high mileage for a BMW?
High miles is no real problem especially for a BMW but saying that the car has to have been looked after well and regularly serviced with some if not full service history but most components do need replacement after 100000 miles on BMW cars so make sure to do thorough checks on one around that mileage.
Can a BMW last 200k miles?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
How do I reset my BMW radio?
How to Fix a Disabled BMW Radio
- Locate the vehicle’s personalized radio code in the car’s manual.
- Place the key into the ignition and turn the vehicle on.
- Use the station preset buttons to enter the radio code into the system and press and hold the “Volume” button to complete the code.
What does red service light mean on BMW?
Service Vehicle: If this light is yellow, it means your BMW will be due for service soon. If you BMW becomes overdue for service the light will turn red. Oil Can: This symbol means your vehicle is low on oil. While it will also mean you’re likely due for an oil change, there could be more serious problems.