- 1 Does my Tahoe have a recall?
- 2 How much is my 2004 Chevy Tahoe worth?
- 3 Are Chevy Tahoes worth the money?
- 4 Are Chevy Tahoes reliable?
- 5 How do I know if my truck has a recall?
- 6 What is the latest GM recall?
- 7 How many miles will a 2004 Chevy Tahoe last?
- 8 What oil does a 2004 Chevy Tahoe take?
- 9 How much is a 2003 Tahoe worth?
- 10 Why are used Tahoes so expensive?
- 11 Which is better Tahoe or Expedition?
- 12 Are Chevy Tahoes good in snow?
- 13 What is the life expectancy of a Chevy Tahoe?
- 14 What is the best Tahoe model?
- 15 How much is a Tahoe worth?
Does my Tahoe have a recall?
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2020 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, and GMC Yukon, and 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles equipped with a 5.3-liter engine, a 3.08-ratio rear axle and four-wheel drive.
How much is my 2004 Chevy Tahoe worth?
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Value – $1,375-$5,124 | Edmunds.
Are Chevy Tahoes worth the money?
This vehicle gives you everything you could want out of a full-size SUV. It has a powerful engine, good performance and plenty of cargo space. It provides a quiet and comfortable ride. If you are in the market for a large SUV, the Tahoe is hard to beat.
Are Chevy Tahoes reliable?
The Chevrolet Tahoe Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 21st out of 26 for midsize SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $744 which means it has average ownership costs. While repairs tend to be more severe than average, these issues occur less often, so major repairs are infrequent for the Tahoe.
How do I know if my truck has a recall?
How to check if your car has a recall
- Find your VIN. Your unique 17-character vehicle identification number (VIN) can be found in a number of places.
- Check the NHTSA database. Go to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s recall page, at www.nhtsa.gov/recalls, and enter your VIN.
- Call your dealer.
What is the latest GM recall?
That means owners of 5.9 million SUVs and trucks in the U.S. from the 2007 through 2014 model years—including the Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, and Avalanche, GMC Sierra and Yukon, and Cadillac Escalade—will need to have their passenger-side airbags replaced.
How many miles will a 2004 Chevy Tahoe last?
With regular and proper maintenance, the Tahoe can make it to 300,000 miles and beyond.
What oil does a 2004 Chevy Tahoe take?
The 2004 chevrolet tahoe’s three engine options the 4.8l v8, the 5.3l v8, and the 5.3l v8 flex all need 6 quarts of 5w30 motor oil in synthetic format.
How much is a 2003 Tahoe worth?
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Value – $1,250-$4,315 | Edmunds.
Why are used Tahoes so expensive?
They’re large body-on-frame vehicles with a lot of interior plastic, carpeting, seatsas well as big engines, large wheels and tires, and a lot of glass. All that adds costs.
Which is better Tahoe or Expedition?
Both of these family haulers have comfortable seats, with easy to access rows in the back. However, the Chevy Tahoe recently got larger and now has more space. It provides up to 122.9 cubic feet of cargo space while the Ford Expedition maxes out at 104.6 cubic feet.
Are Chevy Tahoes good in snow?
The Chevy Tahoe is a very good vehicle for driving in the snow. The combination of four-wheel drive and a heavyweight vehicle offers great traction and enough grip to get you where you need to go in snowy conditions.
What is the life expectancy of a Chevy Tahoe?
The chevy tahoe has a life expectancy for up to 200,000 to 300,000 but there are a lot of variables in play. the most important factor is always giving your suv proper care and keeping up with the routinely scheduled maintenance intervals.
What is the best Tahoe model?
Tahoe Premier. The highest available trim option is the 2019 Chevy Tahoe Premier. This model includes the best interior and exterior features in the Tahoe lineup.
How much is a Tahoe worth?
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe Value – $26,960-$49,615 | Edmunds.