- 1 How much is a 2004 Cadillac DeVille worth?
- 2 What is the best year for Cadillac DeVille?
- 3 How much is a 2004 Cadillac worth?
- 4 Is Cadillac DeVille a good car?
- 5 Is a 2004 Cadillac DeVille a good car?
- 6 How much is a 2005 Cadillac DeVille worth?
- 7 What is the best year Cadillac?
- 8 What’s wrong with the Northstar engine?
- 9 What is wrong with Cadillac Northstar?
- 10 How much is a 2004 Escalade worth?
- 11 How much is a 2004 Cadillac SRX worth?
- 12 How many miles does a 2004 Cadillac CTS last?
- 13 Are Cadillac expensive to repair?
- 14 Which Cadillac is most reliable?
- 15 How reliable is the Cadillac Northstar engine?
How much is a 2004 Cadillac DeVille worth?
2004 Cadillac DeVille Value – $472-$2,711 | Edmunds.
What is the best year for Cadillac DeVille?
The 2003 DeVille was most highly rated for its comfort, receiving a 4.6 with lower rating none of which dipped below the 4.0 mark for value for cost, reliability, aesthetics, and technology. This model remained among the best selling in the Cadillac lineup.
How much is a 2004 Cadillac worth?
The value of a used 2004 Cadillac CTS ranges from $622 to $2,355, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
Is Cadillac DeVille a good car?
Deville runs smoothly now since I fixed couple of things very comfortable the Northstar engine is quiet like brand new. Overall it is a nice car very well trustworthy driving I have 180,000 miles never took in shop but for a recall love exterior paint Silver plus got tinted windows.
Is a 2004 Cadillac DeVille a good car?
2004 Cadillac DeVille Ratings Overview
The average rating is a 3.7 out of 5 stars.
How much is a 2005 Cadillac DeVille worth?
2005 Cadillac DeVille Value – $593-$3,118 | Edmunds.
What is the best year Cadillac?
Top Cadillac Models of All Time: 13 Best Used Car Finds
- 1915 Cadillac Type 51. This model introduced both the V8 engine and mass production.
- 1937 Cadillac Phaeton 5859. The 1937 Phaeton 5859 was not built for the masses.
- 1949 Cadillac De Ville. This model started a Cadillac trend.
- 1959 Eldorado Biarritz.
- 1968 De Ville.
- 1975 Coupe DeVille.
- 1982 Eldorado Touring Coupe.
- 1987 Allante.
What’s wrong with the Northstar engine?
The failures of the head gasket in the Northstar engines caused the engines to run very hot and overheat while driving, which in turn, made the problem worse and get worse faster than it normally would have.
What is wrong with Cadillac Northstar?
Many Northstar engines became well known for their tendencies to experience head gasket failure. The most common years of the head gasket issue, by far, are 1997-1999. In 2000, Cadillac lengthened the head bolts, which decreased the chance of having the failure; however, it did not eliminate the issue entirely.
How much is a 2004 Escalade worth?
2004 Cadillac Escalade Value – $1,403-$3,843 | Edmunds.
How much is a 2004 Cadillac SRX worth?
2004 Cadillac SRX Value – $756-$2,796 | Edmunds.
How many miles does a 2004 Cadillac CTS last?
A cadillac cts can last over 150,000 miles with proper maintenance.
Are Cadillac expensive to repair?
Cost. The average annual repair cost for all Cadillac models is $783 per year. compared to $652 across all models. An issue is considered severe if a repair costs three-times the average annual repair cost for all models, an amount deemed prohibitively expensive given the unscheduled nature of the repair.
Which Cadillac is most reliable?
With only three models offered, Caddy is the 30th most reliable automaker in the U.S., just below Alfa Romeo and Acura. Among the cars it offers, the XT4 stands as the least reliable, while the XT5 is its most reliable model.
How reliable is the Cadillac Northstar engine?
You should do a search as this has been discussed many times.. As long as you maintain the engine, particularly the cooling system, the Northstar is very reliable for hundreds of thousands of miles. Personally, I had 110,000 on a 1995 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe and it still drove like brand new.