- 1 How much is a 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT worth?
- 2 Why was the Cadillac EXT discontinued?
- 3 How many miles can you get out of a Cadillac Escalade?
- 4 Are Cadillac Escalades good on gas?
- 5 What is the Blue Book value of a 2004 Cadillac Escalade?
- 6 What kind of oil does a 2004 Cadillac Escalade take?
- 7 Are Cadillacs reliable?
- 8 What does driving an Escalade say about you?
- 9 When did Cadillac stop making the EXT?
- 10 What was the best year for Cadillac Escalade?
- 11 Is a Cadillac Escalade worth buying?
- 12 Are Cadillac Escalades expensive to repair?
- 13 What kind of gas does a Cadillac Escalade use?
How much is a 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT worth?
2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV Value – $1,473-$4,712 | Edmunds.
Why was the Cadillac EXT discontinued?
The Cadillac Escalade EXT was eventually discontinued in 2013 due to slowing sales, but like so many other discontinued GM products, we’re sure there are some enthusiasts who would love to see it make a return.
How many miles can you get out of a Cadillac Escalade?
As it turns out, you can expect the Escalade’s longer linemate to last almost as long. Because, according to iSee Cars’ study, 1.5% of Escalade ESV models sold in 2019 successfully reached that 200,000-mile mark. RELATED: Is the 2021 Cadillac Escalade Diesel Worth Buying Over the V8?
Are Cadillac Escalades good on gas?
The EPA-estimated fuel-economy numbers for the 2021 Cadillac Escalade show that the rear-wheel-drive model is rated at a combined 17 mpg, with 15 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway.
What is the Blue Book value of a 2004 Cadillac Escalade?
2004 Cadillac Escalade Value – $1,403-$3,843 | Edmunds.
What kind of oil does a 2004 Cadillac Escalade take?
Factory Recommended Engine Oil Lubricants and Fluids
|Engine Oil Grade||SAE 5W-30||SAE 5W-30|
|Oil Quantity (quarts)||6.0||6.00|
|Automatic transmission||Dextron III ATF||Dextron III ATF|
|Brake Fluid||Delco DOT-3||Delco DOT-3|
Are Cadillacs reliable?
The Cadillac Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 26th out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models. The average annual repair cost for a Cadillac is $783, which means it has average ownership costs.
What does driving an Escalade say about you?
The bottom line is that if you‘re driving an Escalade than you are probably living a good life, unless you just stole that Escalade and you are high on meth, then your life is probably not so great.
When did Cadillac stop making the EXT?
The Cadillac Escalade EXT was eventually discontinued in 2013 following low sales numbers, but what if the same formula was applied to the current generation model? That’s the question answered by this rendering seen here, mixing the revised fascia treatment of the 2021 model year with the bed of a pickup in back.
What was the best year for Cadillac Escalade?
The 10 Best Cadillac Escalade Models of All-Time
- 2018 Cadillac Escalade Consumer rating: 4.6//5.
- 2010 Cadillac Escalade Consumer rating: 4.6/5.
- 2005 Cadillac Escalade Consumer rating: 4.7/5.
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade Consumer rating 4.7/5.
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Consumer rating: 4.7/5.
- 2014 Cadillac Escalade Consumer rating: 4.8/5.
Is a Cadillac Escalade worth buying?
The Escalade also features impressive power, towing capacity and off-road performance. If you want to take this luxury vehicle off the beaten path or put it to work, you can. If you’re in the market for a luxury SUV, the Cadillac Escalade is a fantastic choice.
Are Cadillac Escalades expensive to repair?
Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Cadillac Escalade is $1,007, compared to an average of $1,127 for luxury fullsize SUVs and $652 for all vehicle models.
What kind of gas does a Cadillac Escalade use?
Find and Compare Cars
|2020 Cadillac Escalade 4WD|
|Personalize Find a car||8 cyl, 6.2 L, Automatic 10-spd Compare|
|EPA MPG||Premium Gasoline 17 combined city/highway MPG 14 city 21 highway 5.9 gals/100 miles|