- 1 How much is a 2006 BMW 325i worth?
- 2 Is the 2006 BMW 325i a reliable car?
- 3 How many miles can a 2006 BMW 325i last?
- 4 How do I connect my phone to my 2006 BMW 3 Series?
- 5 How much oil does a 2006 BMW 325i take?
- 6 Is the BMW 325i reliable?
- 7 Are BMWs expensive to fix?
- 8 How long do BMW engines last?
- 9 Do BMWs have transmission problems?
- 10 Do BMWs break down a lot?
- 11 Does 2006 BMW 325i have Turbo?
- 12 Is a used BMW worth it?
- 13 Does 2006 BMW have aux input?
- 14 How do I connect my phone to my BMW 3 Series?
How much is a 2006 BMW 325i worth?
2006 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|325Ci Coupe RWD||$32,995||$6,796|
|325i Sedan RWD||$31,595||$5,947|
|330Ci Convertible RWD||$45,595||$8,938|
|325xi Sedan AWD||$33,495||$6,147|
Is the 2006 BMW 325i a reliable car?
2006 BMW 325i Ratings Overview
The average rating is a 4.1 out of 5 stars.
How many miles can a 2006 BMW 325i last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance. 147 people found this helpful.
How do I connect my phone to my 2006 BMW 3 Series?
When your cell phone asks for a passcode, enter an easy-to-remember passcode from one to sixteen digits and confirm it. Enter the same passcode on your BMW’S CD radio using the soft keys, and press the soft key labeled CONFIRM. Your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone is now paired with your BMW 3 Series.
How much oil does a 2006 BMW 325i take?
You’ll need roughly 6.9 quarts of engine oil to replace the oil in your 2006 bmw 325i.
Is the BMW 325i reliable?
Although the BMW E90 325i and 328i are some of the most reliable BMWs, they’re not fault-proof. Like every other BMW engine made after 1990, the N52 came with VANOS. Also, like many other BMW engines, BMW Tuning reports the N52 could suffer water pump failure.
Are BMWs expensive to fix?
According to their data, BMWs are the most expensive make to maintain by far, with a 10-year cost of $17,800. They found luxury brands are generally the most expensive to own over the long haul, but far less flashy vehicles ranked high too—including a few brands that have been retired since the data was compiled.
How long do BMW engines last?
BMW engines can and will run into the 200k miles range as long as you maintain them above BMW standards.
Do BMWs have transmission problems?
BMW owners report that the expensive transmission failures show up most often in 3 series cars as well as the X3 and X5 BMW SUVs. Robert began having problems with the transmission in his X5 In Lawrenceville, Georgia about a month before the transmission failed altogether.
Do BMWs break down a lot?
Also there is a perception that BMWs break down a lothave owned 3 BMWs and never had a breakdown. The breakdown perspective might come from BMW fanboys who buy older BMWs (can’t afford new or newer) drive them like they stole them and are surprised when they break. BMW is a solid, respectable brand of a quality car.
Does 2006 BMW 325i have Turbo?
The bmw 325i does not have a turbo.
Is a used BMW worth it?
Yes, BMWs are awesome cars, however like most vehicles, they lose their value quickly. Another important factor that goes hand-in-hand when looking for an older BMW is the cost of maintenance. BMWs can be more expensive to maintain than non-luxury cars and older model parts can be hard to come by.
Does 2006 BMW have aux input?
– The new 2006 3 series has an aux input built in that you can connect to your iPod. You will however only be able to control volume through the BMW controls. Song selection, pause, rewind, etc. must be controled on the iPod.
How do I connect my phone to my BMW 3 Series?
To pair your Android phone, first ensure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Using the iDrive, select the Communication menu.
- Scroll down and select Manage mobile devices,
- Next select Connect new device.
- Then select Telephone.
- On your phone, open settings and select Bluetooth.