- 1 Is the 2004 BMW 745Li a good car?
- 2 How much is a 2004 BMW 745i worth?
- 3 Are BMW 7 series good cars?
- 4 Is the 2003 BMW 745Li a good car?
- 5 Why is BMW so cheap?
- 6 How much is a 2003 BMW 745i worth?
- 7 Does 2004 BMW 745i have Bluetooth?
- 8 Do BMWs break down a lot?
- 9 What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
- 10 Which BMW 7 Series is the most reliable?
- 11 Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
- 12 How much is a 2002 BMW 745i worth?
Is the 2004 BMW 745Li a good car?
Superb comfort and performance,handling,speed, cornering, navigation.
How much is a 2004 BMW 745i worth?
2004 BMW 7 Series Retail Prices
Are BMW 7 series good cars?
A BMW 7 Series is a top-of-the-line sedan known for its luxury, performance, and technology. Buying brand-new can be appealing if you want something that you don’t have to worry about repairing anytime soon. The price for one of these new, however, is very high.
Is the 2003 BMW 745Li a good car?
The 745Li has been a great car for me. I’ve owned it for 14 years. I’ve used it as a second car for the last five years thinking it would not last that long. But, it just keeps going and drives like a new car.
Why is BMW so cheap?
One of the reasons that BMWs are so cheap is that the used market for them is oversaturated. Cars are products, just like any other, and when there’s a lot of supply and not as much demand, then the prices drop.
How much is a 2003 BMW 745i worth?
2003 BMW 7 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
Does 2004 BMW 745i have Bluetooth?
There are only 2 Bluetooth solutions for the 2002- 2005 BMW 745i, 745li, and 760iL equipped with the CPT8000 Motorola Timeport phone and CPT9000 V Series phone. Both of these systems are exclusively for the North American 7 Series cars only.
Do BMWs break down a lot?
Also there is a perception that BMWs break down a lothave owned 3 BMWs and never had a breakdown. The breakdown perspective might come from BMW fanboys who buy older BMWs (can’t afford new or newer) drive them like they stole them and are surprised when they break. BMW is a solid, respectable brand of a quality car.
What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
Here are five of the top BMW 7 Series cars released in the last decade.
- 2006 BMW 750Li – $71,800.
- 2008 BMW 760Li – $82,495.
- 2013 BMW 740Li – $81,525.
- 2016 BMW 730d xDrive – $82,295.
- 2017 BMW Alpina B7 – $137,995.
- 10 Custom Built Ferraris That Will Blow You Away.
- 10 Supercars Costing North of $2 Million.
Which BMW 7 Series is the most reliable?
I hate saying things like that but there’s little about the E65 7 Series that makes it worth dealing with its reliability concerns. The E38 is probably the very best luxury car BMW has ever made; it still looks fantastic today, it drives superbly and it’s very reliable, as far as luxury cars go.
Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
The BMW 750Li Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
How much is a 2002 BMW 745i worth?
Enter a zip and mileage to find market value in your area
|Average Market Value||$4,711|
|Low Market Value||$3,534|
|High Market Value||$5,889|