- 1 Is Acura RL reliable?
- 2 Is the 2007 Acura TL Type S reliable?
- 3 What does RL stand for on Acura?
- 4 Is Acura TL a reliable car?
- 5 How long do Acura engines last?
- 6 Are Acura expensive to fix?
- 7 Which Acura is the fastest?
- 8 What is a 2007 Acura TL worth?
- 9 Does a 2007 Acura TL have a timing belt or chain?
- 10 Do Acuras have transmission problems?
- 11 Is the Acura RL fast?
- 12 Is an Acura better than a Honda?
- 13 Which Acura is the most reliable?
- 14 What is the nicest Acura?
- 15 What year Acura TL is the best?
Is Acura RL reliable?
The Acura RL Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 2nd out of 32 for all car brands.
Is the 2007 Acura TL Type S reliable?
The TL scored well in the NHTSA frontal crash tests. The reliability is not bad, but there are a few things to watch out for, please read further. Reliability and problems: A bad engine oil pump seal can cause an oil leak in the oil filter area. The repair costs $450-$500.
What does RL stand for on Acura?
The RL was the flagship of the marque, having succeeded the Acura Legend, and was replaced in 2013 by the Acura RLX. All models of the Legend, RL and RLX lines have been adapted from the Japanese domestic market Honda Legend. The model name “RL” is an abbreviation for “Refined Luxury.”
Is Acura TL a reliable car?
The Acura TL Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 2nd out of 32 for all car brands.
How long do Acura engines last?
A fairly well designed, well maintained engine should be perfectly happy running 300K at least. 500K or more depending on typical use. Typically, a well maintained engine is one of the last things to fail. Under ideal use, most any modern engine will last 1,000,000 miles.
Are Acura expensive to fix?
Cost of Acura Maintenance
Acura is a luxury brand, but the cost of the vehicles don’t carry the higher luxury price tag. They are also not expensive to maintain. According to YourMechanic.com, Acura ranks 11th out of 30 on a list of the most and least expensive cars to maintain.
Which Acura is the fastest?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
What is a 2007 Acura TL worth?
2007 Acura TL Value – $1,503-$6,194 | Edmunds.
Does a 2007 Acura TL have a timing belt or chain?
most acura vehicles made after 2007 will come with a timing chain. these chains are meant to last up to 250,000 miles so you should not have to have them repaired if your vehicle has one. if you have a model with a timing belt you can expect to change it out between every 60,000 and 100,000 miles.
Do Acuras have transmission problems?
Transmission problems and failures with all Acura TL model vehicles from 1999–2012 have widespread defects with or in the transmissions. Acura TL cars in these three years 2002, 2003 and 2004 are the worst years to own. However, transmission fluid degrades over time like other types of lubricants used in the vehicle.
Is the Acura RL fast?
Acceleration and Power
The RL is not the fastest of the large luxury sedans, but it is surprisingly powerful and very smooth, even up to high speeds. Only a five-speed automatic (with manual shift capability) is offered. Most competitors offer six speeds, but Acura’s doesn’t seem to hold the car back.
Is an Acura better than a Honda?
Although Acura makes some highly rated SUVs and some of the lowest-priced luxury vehicles on the market, the Honda lineup is better overall. Acura’s roster is less diverse and fares poorly against its luxury competition. Meanwhile, no small number of Honda vehicles are class leaders.
Which Acura is the most reliable?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.
What is the nicest Acura?
10 Best Acura Models of The Decade
- 8 2012 Acura RL: A Luxurious Sleeper.
- 7 2013 Acura ILX: One Smooth Drive.
- 6 2014 Acura MDX: Roomy And Powerful.
- 5 2015 Acura RLX: The Sleek Sedan.
- 4: A Stylish Crossover.
- 3 2017 Acura NSX: An Incomparable Supercar.
- 2 2018 Acura TLX: The Perfect Executive Sedan.
- 1 2019 Acura RDX: More Luxury, More Power.
What year Acura TL is the best?
The 2008 Acura TL Is One of the Best Used Acura Model You Can Buy. In 1986, the Honda Motor Company introduced Acura to the United States as its luxury vehicle lineup. The Acura TL is an entry-level, compact executive sedan.