- 1 How much does a 2016 BMW cost?
- 2 Is the 2016 BMW 328i a good car?
- 3 How much is a BMW 328?
- 4 How much is a 2015 BMW 328i worth?
- 5 Which is the cheapest BMW?
- 6 Are BMW reliable?
- 7 Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
- 8 How many miles do BMW 328i last?
- 9 Which is better BMW 320i or 328i?
- 10 Are 3 series reliable after 100k miles?
- 11 What is the most expensive BMW?
- 12 Which is the best BMW 3 Series?
- 13 Are BMW 328i expensive to maintain?
- 14 Does BMW 328i have twin turbo?
- 15 Is a BMW 3 series reliable?
How much does a 2016 BMW cost?
2016 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|328d Sedan RWD||$39,850||$37,160|
|328d xDrive Sedan AWD||$41,850||$39,000|
|328i Sedan RWD||$38,350||$35,780|
|340i xDrive Sedan AWD||$47,800||$44,475|
Is the 2016 BMW 328i a good car?
The 2016 BMW 3 Series has muscular engines, nimble handling, and adult-friendly rear seats. Still, its below-class-average reliability rating keeps this luxury small car from finishing higher in our rankings.
How much is a BMW 328?
The BMW 328 is available as a sedan, a wagon, a convertible and a coupe. Inventory prices for the 2016 328 range from $12,756 to $25,716. It gets EPA-estimated 26 MPG combined.
How much is a 2015 BMW 328i worth?
Based on more than 4,460 listings for the 2015 BMW 3 Series on our site, the average price is $22,800. Prices range from $17,300 to $30,500 and vary depending on the vehicle’s condition, mileage, features, and location.
Which is the cheapest BMW?
BMW car price starts at Rs 37.18 Lakh for the cheapest model which is X1 and the price of most expensive model, which is M8 starts at Rs 2.17 Crore. BMW offers 19 car models in India, including 8 cars in SUV category, 6 cars in Sedan category, 4 cars in Coupe category, 1 car in Convertible category.
Are BMW reliable?
BMW is an expensive car with marginal reliability
These same cars, as reported by Consumer Reports, have poor reliability ratings, ranking 11th out of a class of 16 models. And buying the BMW isn’t the only costly feature.
Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
They are notorious for electronic problems and develop oil and coolant leaks as they age and have a lot of cheap plastic parts under the hood. These cars are for leasing as the cheapest BMW is the most expensive car to own.
How many miles do BMW 328i last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Which is better BMW 320i or 328i?
The 320i offers the lowest price and the best fuel economy, making it a logical budget buy. The 328i offers more power, more interior features, and more safety features.
Are 3 series reliable after 100k miles?
BMWs get well beyond the 100,000 mile mark everyday, and I mean EVERYDAY. I have owned three E36 BMWs and one E46, all four of them made it well beyond the 100k mile marker and one of them made it to 240,000 miles.
What is the most expensive BMW?
The 10 Most Expensive BMWs Ever Built
- BMW M5 Touring G-Power Hurricane RS.
- BMW X5 M G-Power Typhoon.
- BMW X6 G-Power Typhoon S.
- BMW X6 M G-Power Typhoon WideBody.
- BMW M5 G-Power Hurricane RR (2010)
- BMW M6 G-Power Hurricane CS.
- BMW M5 G-Power Hurricane RRs.
- BMW X5 Le Mans Concept.
Which is the best BMW 3 Series?
Used buying guide: which BMW 3 Series should you buy?
- With the seventh iteration of the 3 Series and the third of the 21st century, we assess BMW’s greatest hits.
- The general consensus among long-term owners is that the F30 is the most reliable 3 Series since the E46.
- The E21.
Are BMW 328i expensive to maintain?
A guide to repairs, service, and maintenance costs for your BMW 328i. The annual maintenance cost of a BMW 328i is $773. Repair and maintenance costs vary depending on age, mileage, location and shop.
Does BMW 328i have twin turbo?
The 328i features the 2.0-liter, four-cylinder TwinPower Turbo engine — TwinPower is BMW’s twin-scroll turbocharger system — that produces 240 horsepower from 5,000 to 6,000 rpm and 255 foot-pounds of torque from 1,250 to 4,800 rpm.
Is a BMW 3 series reliable?
BMW as a brand has been improving and managed a 9th place result out of 31 manufacturers in our latest reliability survey. Petrol versions of the 3 Series have proven to be more reliable than the diesel alternative, with petrol coming in 5th and diesel ending up in 10th out of 19 in the executive class.