- 1 How do I contact BMW Financial Services?
- 2 How do I contact BMW North America?
- 3 Where is BMW Financial Services located?
- 4 How do I get a settlement figure from BMW Finance?
- 5 How do I file a complaint against a BMW dealership?
- 6 What credit score is needed for BMW Financial?
- 7 What bank is BMW Financial?
- 8 How do I contact BMW genius?
- 9 What is a BMW genius?
- 10 Does BMW have their own financing?
- 11 Can I pay off my BMW finance early?
- 12 Does BMW Financial have a grace period?
- 13 How does BMW Select financing?
- 14 How do I return my BMW lease?
- 15 Can I extend BMW lease?
How do I contact BMW Financial Services?
Call 800-578-5000 and make a one-time payment with your checking/savings account or debit card for the same day, or schedule your payment for a future date.
How do I contact BMW North America?
Contact a BMW Representative for questions or comments concerning BMW vehicles, products and services. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-831-1117 or let us know how we can assist by providing the requested information below. You can expect to hear from us within our typical turnaround time of one business day.
Where is BMW Financial Services located?
BMW Financial Services Na, LLC is located in Hilliard, OH, United States and is part of the Lending Industry.
How do I get a settlement figure from BMW Finance?
To request a settlement figure please login to your agreement through MyBMW Finance, or contact us via our online contact form, telephone, email or post.
How do I file a complaint against a BMW dealership?
BMW complaints contacts
- Email Bernhard Kuhnt (CEO of North America) on Bernhard.Kuhnt@bmwna.com.
- Call BMW Genius Hotline (New Product Customer Care) on 1-844-4GENIUS (443-6487)
- Email BMW Genius Hotline (New Product Customer Care) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call Customer Care on 1 (800) 831-1117.
What credit score is needed for BMW Financial?
About BMW financing
To be in one of the top three tiers (which get the best offers), you generally need a credit score of 675 or higher. Your tier isn’t just based on your credit score, however. Your full credit history — particularly how well you paid on past auto loans — is also an important factor.
What bank is BMW Financial?
The BMW Bank GmbH is a finance service and a company of the BMW Group. The company known under BMW Group Financial Services was founded in 1971 in Munich.
|Total assets||€28 Mrd. (2018)|
|Number of employees||1,309 (2018)|
How do I contact BMW genius?
Contact a BMW Genius today.
- Call the BMW Genius Hotline – 1.844.4GENIUS (443-6487)
- Available Monday through Thursday 9:00am-9:00pm (EST), Friday 9:00am-6:00pm (EST), and Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm (EST)
- If you would prefer to send us an email, please contact email@example.com.
What is a BMW genius?
Unlike a traditional sales role, a BMW Genius is a product expert and customer service-oriented position. Given the complexity of today’s cars, BMW Geniuses are BMW customers’ go-to advisors for product understanding before, during, and after each purchase.
Does BMW have their own financing?
Own your BMW on your terms.
BMW Financing Programs offer low rates, customizable options, and no mileage restrictions. And we even make it easy to leverage your trade-in value when it’s time to upgrade.
Can I pay off my BMW finance early?
If you decide that you’re ready for a change earlier than you expected, you can pay off your Agreement early at any time by paying the settlement figure. You can obtain the settlement figure by logging into your MyBMW Finance account.
Does BMW Financial have a grace period?
The BMW Financial late payment policy provides a grace period of 7 to 15 days.
How does BMW Select financing?
How it works: Every month you will make low monthly payments for a time period that you establish up front. At the end of the term, an additional payment is due that is fully disclosed up front in writing so you can plan ahead with NO SURPRISES.
How do I return my BMW lease?
RETURN YOUR BMW
Contact your preferred BMW Center to schedule your final inspection and vehicle return. During your appointment, you’ll also sign a Federal Odometer Statement serving as confirmation of your vehicle return.
Can I extend BMW lease?
Extend Your Lease: If you’ve fallen in love with your BMW lease and you can‘t stand to see it go just yet, you can easily extend your lease and continue driving that same vehicle! Most of the time, we’ll keep you on that same lease plan so you can continue your routine without skipping a beat.