- 1 What is the best all season tire for a minivan?
- 2 What size tires does a Chrysler Town and Country have?
- 3 Which tires have the longest tread life?
- 4 What are the most comfortable riding tires?
- 5 Can I put light truck tires on my minivan?
- 6 How long do tires last on a minivan?
- 7 What tire has the smoothest ride?
- 8 What size tires does a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country have?
- 9 What size tires does a 2013 Chrysler Town and Country have?
- 10 What are the worst tire brands?
- 11 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 12 What is the best tire for the money?
- 13 How many miles can tires last?
- 14 Are Cooper Tires quiet?
- 15 Are Hankook Tires quiet?
What is the best all season tire for a minivan?
1. Editor’s Pick: Michelin Primacy MXV4. The Michelin Primacy MXV4 is our pick for the best minivan tire. It’s a grand touring all–season tire that has been developed for coupes, sedans, family minivans, and crossovers.
What size tires does a Chrysler Town and Country have?
|2016 Chrysler Town & Country|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Chrysler Town & Country Options|
|17-Inch||225-65-17||LimitedLimited PlatinumLXSTouringTouring L|
Which tires have the longest tread life?
The longest lasting tires in Consumer Reports’ tests are the Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus. They claim 90,000 miles, and Consumer Reports estimates they’ll go 100,000.
What are the most comfortable riding tires?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.
Can I put light truck tires on my minivan?
Minivan light truck tires
For heavier duty minivans, light truck tires may be appropriate. Light truck tires often contain reinforced sidewalls that help safely accommodate the extra weight of heavier vehicles. Light truck tires also promote all season performance and stability at highway speeds.
How long do tires last on a minivan?
How Long Should a New Set of Tires Last? It may be tentative, but tires do have an expiration date. There is a general consensus that most tires should be inspected, if not replaced, at about six years and should be absolutely be swapped out after 10 years, regardless of how much tread they have left.
What tire has the smoothest ride?
Producing tires for many types of vehicles, Michelin may be best known for manufacturing some of the smoothest and quietest riding all-season and touring tires available on the market. Two of the best that were designed specifically for a smooth and quiet ride, good…
What size tires does a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country have?
The original tire size for your 2008 Chrysler Town & Country is 225/65R16 100S.
What size tires does a 2013 Chrysler Town and Country have?
Chrysler equips the 2013 Town and Country Touring-L with a 225/65R17 tire.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from.
Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs
Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What is the best tire for the money?
The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
How many miles can tires last?
As a general rule, the original tires on a new vehicle or quality replacement tires should last up to 50,000 miles. However, many factors will have a significant impact on any tire’s life and may substantially shorten its life expectancy.
Are Cooper Tires quiet?
Are Cooper tires quiet or noisy? Cooper tires do not make that much noise under use, but they are not the quietest. While Cooper does not have advanced noise-reduction technology like its rivals, its tires offer some measure of quiet performance.
Are Hankook Tires quiet?
Are Hankook tires quiet or noisy? Despite their affordable price, Hankook tires offer quiet performance and smooth riding experience. Hankook utilizes its signature Sound Absorber noise-reduction technology and other features to minimize noise and vibration on its tires.