- 1 How much is it to lease a 2019 Acura TLX?
- 2 Is Acura TLX worth the money?
- 3 Do Acura TLX have transmission problems?
- 4 Is an Acura better than a Honda?
- 5 What does TLX stand for?
- 6 What is the cheapest Acura model?
- 7 What is Acura TLX comparable to?
- 8 Does Acura TLX require premium fuel?
- 9 Which is better Honda Accord or Acura TLX?
- 10 Is Acura TLX a reliable car?
- 11 Is Acura better than Lexus?
- 12 How many miles can a Acura TLX last?
- 13 Which Acura model is best?
- 14 Are acuras expensive to fix?
- 15 Does Acura hold its value?
How much is it to lease a 2019 Acura TLX?
0016. With a 36-month lease, your monthly payment will be about $450.
Is Acura TLX worth the money?
Drivers will love the TLX’s long-term reliability and fuel-efficient engineering. While the base engine will save you some extra bucks, choose the V6 for a more engaging drive. Super Handling All-Wheel Drive is well worth it.
Do Acura TLX have transmission problems?
By far the biggest issue with the 2015 TLX is with the transmission. Of the 174 total complaints, 120 were for transmission problems. Out of those, 50 were specifically for jerks between gears.
Is an Acura better than a Honda?
Although Acura makes some highly rated SUVs and some of the lowest-priced luxury vehicles on the market, the Honda lineup is better overall. Acura’s roster is less diverse and fares poorly against its luxury competition. Meanwhile, no small number of Honda vehicles are class leaders.
What does TLX stand for?
|TLX||Task Load Index|
|TLX||T-Cell Leukemia, Homeobox|
|TLX||Thin Layer Explosive|
|TLX||Thermomyces lanuginosus xylanase|
What is the cheapest Acura model?
Least Expensive: The Acura ILX, which is based on the previous generation Honda Civic, is the least expensive way to get into the Acura brand with a starting price below $30,000. Most Expensive: Acura’s flagship hybrid sports car, the mid-engine NSX is hand-built in the U.S. and has a sticker price of about $160,000.
What is Acura TLX comparable to?
10 Acura TLX Competitors to Consider
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has jumped to the top of the small luxury-car sales chart on the strength of its weighty reputation, attractive style and its array of variants.
- BMW 3 Series.
- Infiniti Q50.
- Audi A4.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia.
- Jaguar XE.
- Mercedes-Benz CLA.
- Lexus IS.
Does Acura TLX require premium fuel?
Your Acura ILX, TLX, RLX, MDX, or RDX will run fine on regular gasoline, but using the recommended premium unleaded 91 octane fuel is sure to boost performance, increase longevity, and keep your Acura running as it should – providing you with the peace of mind you’ve been seeking.
Which is better Honda Accord or Acura TLX?
While the Accord is among today’s most athletic family cars, most drivers find the TLX to be even sharper. It comes standard with Agile Handling Assist. Acura’s Super Handling All-Wheel Drive system makes the TLX even more fun to drive on twisty roads.
Is Acura TLX a reliable car?
The Acura TLX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 1st out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $440 which means it has excellent ownership costs.
Is Acura better than Lexus?
With more wins in head-to-head comparisons between individual categories and vehicle classes, Lexus comes out as the better brand for the majority of consumers. Lexus comes out on top when it comes to predicted reliability ratings and fuel economy, while Acura leads with its performance and spacious interiors.
How many miles can a Acura TLX last?
The Acura TLX should last for many years
Pricing aside, the Acura TLX has proven to be reliable as many owners are easily getting their cars to around the 100,000-mile mark without any real issues.
Which Acura model is best?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.
Are acuras expensive to fix?
Cost of Acura Maintenance
Acura is a luxury brand, but the cost of the vehicles don’t carry the higher luxury price tag. They are also not expensive to maintain. According to YourMechanic.com, Acura ranks 11th out of 30 on a list of the most and least expensive cars to maintain.
Does Acura hold its value?
Brand new Acuras don’t hold their value well, especially against the likes of Lexus and Tesla. The MDX does reasonably well in its segment, but you need to love it before you buy a new one, and you should plan to hold onto it for at least 6 or 7 years, as it will do better with age.